The community beach is available for the use of all members of the Shore Acres community and their guests, regardless of membership status.
The facilities (picnic tables, grills, benches, and volleyball net) have been provided by the Association for the enjoyment of those using the beach. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The Association reserves the right to pre-empt their use for scheduled social activities.
The kayak racks are available to SAIA members. Users are responsible for their own locking devices for their kayaks. Submit your request either here or via writing to SAIA:
Arnold, MD, 21012
Rules of the Beach
- Usage is limited to the Shore Acres community and their guests only.
- Shore Acres community member must accompany all guests at all times.
- No glass containers are permitted on the beach.
- Motorized vehicles are only permitted in the parking lot.
- The parking lot is for parking automobiles only, not boat trailers, etc.
- No open fires are allowed on the beach. Only the grills may be used for fires.
- Violators of these rules are considered trespassers and may be subject to revocation of access privileges.